I am obsessed with Young Living’s Lavender Essential Oil! I use it in the bathtub with Epsom Salt, in my floor cleaner to give the whole house a relaxing scent and I absolutely love diffusing it in my Young Living Dewdrop diffuser! (Bonus, both come in the starter kit.)
I wanted to make some great homemade gifts and thought some lavender lotion would be dreamy…especially for folks before bedtime!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/4 cup of Shea/Cocoa Butter
- 1/4 cup of Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon of Jojoba Oil ( I love this one.)
- 5-10 drops of Young Living Essential Oil-Lavender or your choice! Contact me to order some!
- Melt Shea/Cocoa Butter and Coconut Oil in a double boiler and mix together.
- Add in Jojoba Oil
- Place in refrigerator to cool until it starts to harden. This may take an hour or more.
- Add in essential oil and whip together until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Store in an airtight container. I ordered these ones.