Oh New York how I love you! Last weekend we had an incredible time exploring the city! Here were some of our favorite spots for reference for your next trip (In no particular order!)
1. Chelsea Market- For the best food you have ever had in your entire life, and I am not exaggerating! Specific restaurants we checked out below:
2. The Highline– A park in the sky with all of the perks of NYC.
3. The Brooklyn Flea– If heaven was a flea market, this is exactly what it would look like.
4. Canal Street Shops- No words…just incredible shopping.
5. Bergn– Good food, good beer, hipster-cafeteria style and adjacent to the heavenly flea market mentioned above. What more can you ask for?
6. Brooklyn Botanical Garden– Complimentary on Saturday mornings and even stunning in the Winter. A perfect break from the chaos.
7. Two Hands– Smooth coffee and delicious food in a lovely atmosphere.
8. Kobrick Coffee Co.– Best coffee ever! Yelp did not dissapoint with this one.
9. Kida NYC– The adorable logo on the window is just the beginning, these folks are Talented with a capital “T.”
10. Warm– Eclectic boutique with wonderful one-of-a-kind gifts.
11. Epistrophy– Just check out their website, and trust me, you’ll want to go.
12. Little Cup Cake Bake Shop– Just yum..
13. Macbar– If you are a Mac & Cheese fanatic..this is your happy place.
14. Dean & DeLuca– The crown jewel of grocery stores in my opinion, why can’t they all be this amazing!
15. Warby Parker– Need some new spectacles, or if you just like to try them on… stop here.
Have some favorite spaces of choice in NYC? Comment below, I would love to check them out!